Jendai Squad is a Non-Force sensitive Guild that supports the Brotherhood of Swordmasters.


    Meanwhile...

    Share
    avatar
    Dalith

    Posts : 63
    Join date : 2010-10-26

    Re: Meanwhile...

    Post  Dalith on Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:36 am

    Dalith looks at the blaster, and oddly bursts out into laughter. Thats right, laughter. Dalith then smirks "Oh? You have already forgotton me?".
    Dalith smirks, removing a blaster from his pocket, aiming it at her "Isn't that just a shame..." he looks at the control panel,and says "Need any help?". He grasps a cord behind the control panel, plugging it into the proper slot. He then goes to press a large red button on the pannel, the hatch would close. "Problem solved." He places the blaster in one of the two holsters, again looking at the women smiling somewhat.
    Connal
    Connal
    Admin

    Posts : 63
    Join date : 2010-06-20

    Re: Meanwhile...

    Post  Connal on Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:40 am

    Arcindra and his fleet were still patrolling space. No signs of any incoming vessles....Wait? What was this, just one ship was hyperjumping to their location. Arcindra's eyes widened

    "Shit! It's an imperial warship! 10 turrets and 5 rocket launchers. Scatter and engage, run circles around the ship and blast at it. VICTORY FOR THE REPUBLIC!"

    Arcindra flew his ship towards the ship his plan was to launch 4 rockets at this huge monstrosity!
    Caelin
    Caelin

    Posts : 86
    Join date : 2010-06-22
    Age : 23
    Location : Fairchild AFB WA

    Re: Meanwhile...

    Post  Caelin on Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:55 am

    Avidea felt heat rush into her cheeks, as the man plugged the cord back in she faintly rememberd unplugging it as she was doing some maitmence.

    She sighed, No use crying over spilled milk.

    She slipped her blaster back into its slot along her belt. She flipped her blond hair over her shoulder and pressed a few more buttons on the controll pannel. The ship suddenly launched off, she was eagr to help out the others.

    Crossing her arms, she leaned against the wall to keep herself steady during the rough launch.

    "Thanks." She said flatly. "What are you doing on my ship again?"
    avatar
    Dalith

    Posts : 63
    Join date : 2010-10-26

    Re: Meanwhile...

    Post  Dalith on Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:01 am

    Dalith looks at the women smirking, noticing the sudden blushing on her part. After a brief moment of silence, he speaks "Well..Lets see, my lodgic told me to get the hell off this planet, while my conscience told me to help you folks. Or -you- specifically with this 'fight'." Stops speaking abruptly, as if he had said to much. He chatises himself in his mind "Ackk, Dalith, you're a bloody failure.". Looks around at the cruiser "Well, provided this thing can fly. How can I help?" he, again, smiles at her.
    Connal
    Connal
    Admin

    Posts : 63
    Join date : 2010-06-20

    Re: Meanwhile...

    Post  Connal on Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:04 am

    The Imperial Warships shields were holding but not for long. The fight was of epic preportions. Ships blowing up everywhere, turrets being destroyed. Suddenly a commander on the Imperial side spoke

    "We have come for the jedi. Give us the jedi and you shall not be harmed"

    Tayeko abruptly took the comm out of arcindra's hands.

    "This is Tayeko. You want me? Come and claim me!"

    Tayeko jumped into a turret and started shooting extra lasers at the ship, the other ships were still fighting.
    Caelin
    Caelin

    Posts : 86
    Join date : 2010-06-22
    Age : 23
    Location : Fairchild AFB WA

    Re: Meanwhile...

    Post  Caelin on Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:11 am

    Avidea sighed, obviously this man didn't have much experience when it came to getting onto others ships without permission.

    She pointed to a closed off room behind the man with a long finger, "you can help by operating the weapons, I'll fly the ship."

    Lets see how this turns out...

    Avidea smirked at herself.
    avatar
    Dalith

    Posts : 63
    Join date : 2010-10-26

    Re: Meanwhile...

    Post  Dalith on Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:18 am

    Dalith laughs somewhat, "If what you were expecting is an elite clearance. Your're mistaken." he walks toward the turret room, grabbing a headset and powering up the controls, stating to the headset "Alright, so. If I am to be part of this venture, let us atleast know each others names, eh?". Dalith rotates the turret, familierising himself with the controls.


    Last edited by Dalith on Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:37 am; edited 1 time in total
    Connal
    Connal
    Admin

    Posts : 63
    Join date : 2010-06-20

    Re: Meanwhile...

    Post  Connal on Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:20 am

    Arcindra was shooting along the sides of the Imperial Warship dealing quite a bit of damage to the sides of the ship. The imperial ship started to tip over to one side as its stabilizers were hit

    "Booya!" Yelled Arcindra!
    Wild Heart
    Wild Heart

    Posts : 25
    Join date : 2010-10-28

    Re: Meanwhile...

    Post  Wild Heart on Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:32 am

    Seth yawns has he lazily flips through a small book in his hands his feet resting on the controls of his frieghter. Flipping the page Seth would glance at his controls,

    "Ah, Old Mantell, just a few more seconds..."

    Seth flips his feet off of the control panel before tossing the book behind him, it lands with a thud behind him. Seth's Freighter jumps out of hyperspace a little ways away from the brewing battle.

    "What the..."

    Seth's hands dance over his controls as he attempts to make contact with the lead republic gunship,

    "This is Seth Grey, captain of the Grey Wolf, what the hell is going on over there?"
    Caelin
    Caelin

    Posts : 86
    Join date : 2010-06-22
    Age : 23
    Location : Fairchild AFB WA

    Re: Meanwhile...

    Post  Caelin on Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:42 am

    Avidea sat down in her chair, smirking wider as the man disappered as the metal doors slid closed.

    She slid on her headset just in time to hear the man speak: "Alright, so. If I am to part of this venture, let us at least know each others names, eh?." The man said.

    She pressed a few more buttons, then grab the flight controlls. Steering the ship twords the ahead fray.

    "If you want my name, you're going to have to keep our asses from getting burnt!"

    Avidea spoke with excitement, she watched as the ships of people she could care less for went up in explosions.

    "Squadren C, get those X-wings. Lower their numbers, A, B, Aim for those turrets, don't let them get a chance to lower our numbers further!"
    avatar
    Dalith

    Posts : 63
    Join date : 2010-10-26

    Re: Meanwhile...

    Post  Dalith on Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:48 am

    Dalith looks to the fray, smirking somewhat speaking into the headset "Haha, someone has no confidence in my abilities whatsoever!". He looks at the Sith fleet, quickly aiming at a number of fighters. He pulls the trigger, a multitude of explosions would light the sky aflame. He mutters "Four out of seven..not great, but i'm only getting warmed up..".
    Connal
    Connal
    Admin

    Posts : 63
    Join date : 2010-06-20

    Re: Meanwhile...

    Post  Connal on Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:51 am

    Arcindra smiled, the Imperial battleship was indeed damaged. However he had a plan!

    "This is Arcindra! I can't talk right now but if you see a sith ship shoot it and you came at a bad time mate!" Arcindra yelled at Seth.

    Arcindra took his ship above the imperial battleship then turned around into a divebomb.

    "Tayeko target all turrets and rockets at the bridge!!"

    Both Tayeko and Arcindra fired their rockets and lasers at the Imperial Battleships bridge. The bridge fell apart, the Imperial Battleship was now commanderless and could no longer be controlled....The sith fleet was in complete chaos.
    Wild Heart
    Wild Heart

    Posts : 25
    Join date : 2010-10-28

    Re: Meanwhile...

    Post  Wild Heart on Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:59 am

    Seth sits back in his seat watching the battle, before chuckling into his headset,

    "Seems like you don't need me help, but whatever."

    Seth's hand's dance over the controls creating colorful sounds and noises as he goes,

    "Cannon A, locked and loaded, Cannon B, locked and loaded."

    Seth starts down at his console, watching the little blips and dots move around, before quickly jamming his finger down on a button sends a spray of laser fire into a oncoming fighter, with a yell of joy Seth spins around in his swivelling chair,

    "One down, X amount to go!"
    Caelin
    Caelin

    Posts : 86
    Join date : 2010-06-22
    Age : 23
    Location : Fairchild AFB WA

    Re: Meanwhile...

    Post  Caelin on Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:04 am

    Avidea, out of the corner of her eye saw a ship fire at her. She adjusted the ships angle to avoid it. Her arms crossing over each other as she turned the controlls, getting out of line of fire as each X-wing fired at her.

    She sighed, Wouldn't all this be easier if I chose to get in a smaller ship?

    She watched an unknown ship fire at a ship right infront of her, she let out a small cheer. If it wern't for that, she would have crashed into him.
    avatar
    Dalith

    Posts : 63
    Join date : 2010-10-26

    Re: Meanwhile...

    Post  Dalith on Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:11 am

    Dalith steadily working with the turret, begins to lock-on to ship after ship, utterly blasting them out of the skies. He then notices the capital ship burning, he frowns thinking to himself "Well, thats it?". He removes the headset, seeing the battle is over hearing vague cheering over the comm line. Likely interference. He walks up to the bridge where the women is, sitting next to her. He then speaks again, "Well, so what is your name o'mysterious republic women?". He smiles at her as they would likely regard the carnage that is the Sith capital ship.
    Connal
    Connal
    Admin

    Posts : 63
    Join date : 2010-06-20

    Re: Meanwhile...

    Post  Connal on Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:13 am

    Arcindra sighed, the fight was over and Arcindra flew his ship to the ground. He smiled, they had just won the fight.

    "Ok troops, lets head back down. We need a drink after this."

    Arcindra grinned, mmmmm Taris drinks!
    Wild Heart
    Wild Heart

    Posts : 25
    Join date : 2010-10-28

    Re: Meanwhile...

    Post  Wild Heart on Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:18 am

    Seth lets out a loud sigh,

    "Glad I came in this late in the fight, less work fer' me."

    Seth sits up in his chair fingering the controls like he would a delicate woman. Manovouring his frieghter he would glide gracfully into the hangar, his craft landing with a thud on the hard metal floor,

    "Like a leaf on the wind."

    Seth smiles to himself, spinning a hundred ad eight degrees in his chair he would stand up, and stride out of his freighter, looking around the hangar.
    Caelin
    Caelin

    Posts : 86
    Join date : 2010-06-22
    Age : 23
    Location : Fairchild AFB WA

    Re: Meanwhile...

    Post  Caelin on Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:27 am

    Avidea pressed a few more buttons, turning her ship on auto pilot. She leaned back in her chair, looking at the man besider her.

    "Avidea...?" She said. It wasn't quite a question, but her voice was curious. Now that the excitement had died down, she was again intreaged by the man.

    She grinned and stood up, streatching her long legs.

    "Avidea." She said again, with more confidence. "Thats my name."
    avatar
    Dalith

    Posts : 63
    Join date : 2010-10-26

    Re: Meanwhile...

    Post  Dalith on Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:51 am

    Dalith looking at the women, looking her up and down then moving his eyes to meet hers "I've many a name. Raven, stryker..'That bastard' to a shopkeeper on tatooine. Dalith is my true name however, Avidea.".Dalith, then stands looking at Ord Mantel "Shall we return to the cantina, Avidea?"He smiles as the name rolls off his lips. He thinks to himself "Somehow..I've got an odd feeling about this..." .
    Connal
    Connal
    Admin

    Posts : 63
    Join date : 2010-06-20

    Re: Meanwhile...

    Post  Connal on Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:00 am

    Arcindra lands his ship and walks out. Tayeko smiles and puts away her lightsabers.

    "I am going to retire for the night. Rest up, you got a lot of work ahead of you" Tayeko said and walked of. Before Arcindra could ask her she was already gone. He shrugged and headed of to the cantina.

    "Three Taris alcholols please. One for Avidea, one for me and one for that mad loonatic whos name I don't know." Said Arcindra.

    "and if they dont return sir?" Said the Bartender

    "Then I get the best of all worlds" Arcindra grinned.
    Caelin
    Caelin

    Posts : 86
    Join date : 2010-06-22
    Age : 23
    Location : Fairchild AFB WA

    Re: Meanwhile...

    Post  Caelin on Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:15 am

    "Why the Cantina? Is it that you don't believen love at first sight, and would like me to walk by again?" She winked, obviously jokeing by her tone. She laughed at her own joke and walked out of the bridge. Pressing a button she opened an airtight door that lead down to the hatch.

    She took a deep breath of the cold, fresh air circluating inside. It was only a matter of minutes that she would have to be back into the sweltering heat of Ord Mantell.

    Pressing a few buttons along the wall, the hatch opened up - with her inside it - as the ship continued to fly twords its hanger.

    Now for a little fun. She grinned, walking out to the very edge of the hatch, keeping her balance with practiced ease as she squatted down,

    Wait for it...

    She watched and waited.

    Now!

    She pushed off with her legs, jumping out of the hatch, into the humaid air of the atmosphere.

    "Yeaaaaaah!"

    Laughing with excitement she landed on the edge of the hanger door. If she had jumped a moment too soon, she'd be falling to her death. Waveing her arms, as she fought to keep from leaning back, she finaly found her balance, and stumbled forward a bit. She turned around and looked up, watching her ship dock into the hanger.


    Last edited by Caelin on Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:46 am; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Dalith

    Posts : 63
    Join date : 2010-10-26

    Re: Meanwhile...

    Post  Dalith on Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:36 am

    Dalith laughs at Avidea mimicing her movement to a tee, even the landing. He stumbles slightly, as he hits the ground though he quickly regains his balance.

    Dalith walks toward Avidea, standing beside her. He again looks at the women, smirking "For the record, yes I do believe actually. That was quite the exit there actually, can't say i've done that actually.".

    He watches as the ship enters the hanger, he looks at Avidea again "May I ask what influenced you to say that line?". He, yet again, smirks.
    Connal
    Connal
    Admin

    Posts : 63
    Join date : 2010-06-20

    Re: Meanwhile...

    Post  Connal on Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:41 am

    Arcindra sat in his chair and smiles. He turned and looked around, it was too late for any patrons. He smirked to himself and started polishing his rifle cannon. Smiling at the unused explosive shots in it. He could save those for some annoying man he could think of.....

    "Nah, waste of good bullets" Arcindra muttered
    Caelin
    Caelin

    Posts : 86
    Join date : 2010-06-22
    Age : 23
    Location : Fairchild AFB WA

    Re: Meanwhile...

    Post  Caelin on Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:50 am

    "May I ask what influenced you to say that line?" Dalith had said with a smirk. Avidea laughed, but didn't respond to his question.

    She begun to walk down the hanger, continueing to watch as her ship landed with silent grace, unlike her previous showing with her speeder, which had been long rememoved from the area.

    Continueing to walk, she quickly turned into a doorway, the metal doors slideing open for her without a moments hesitation. Checking over her shoulder once to make sure the man was following, she continued on her way back to the cantina.

    One or two drinks... Then off to bed. She yawned loudly.
    avatar
    Dalith

    Posts : 63
    Join date : 2010-10-26

    Re: Meanwhile...

    Post  Dalith on Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:57 am

    Dalith, continuing to follow Avidea followed her back to the now-deserted cantina. He notices the man with the gun...and conviniently, three beverages.

    He looks at Avidea, whispering "Friend of yours?". He already knew the answer, though he asks anyways.

    He would again, walk toward the end of the bar where he was sitting last time, and picks up the drink he ordered when he left.


    Sponsored content

    Re: Meanwhile...

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:36 pm