Jendai Squad SWTOR

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jendai Squad is a Non-Force sensitive Guild that supports the Brotherhood of Swordmasters.

3 posters

Crippling the line

Jokah
    Jokah

Crippling the line Empty Crippling the line

Post  Jokah Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:25 am

Our first assignment.
    Cripple the sith line by destroying key targets.
    Mission details: dropping by a jump ship. Nighttime operation. cripple the sith by any means possible. Join the front line when determined necessary.
    primary targets: Communications, supplies, reinforcements.
    Special notes: NO WITNESSES.

Gene unhooks his pack wile watching his squad mates desend from the sky. Puts together his sniper rifle. I hope arcindra doesn't do anything stupid and get us all killed. He stands up and switches on his nightvision visor and scans the are. No threats in the vicinity.
    Connal
    Connal
    Admin

Crippling the line Empty Re: Crippling the line

Post  Connal Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:32 am

Arcindra dropped out of the ship and smiled. First target on his mind being the communications device. With that still in tact the sith could ask for reinforcements and that was something the republic could not handle now. He turned his gaze to Gene.

This is more your area of expertise kid. But I recon the first target has to be the communications centre. With that still operational the sith will have reinforcements in moments and we will have to retreat.
    Caelin
    Caelin

Post  Caelin Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:36 am

Avidea landed nimbly on her feet, she crouched down slightly looking around.

"First mission. This is goning to be fun..."

She looked at Gene and Arcindra, "Oh no, am I teamed up with you two?"
    Connal
    Connal
    Admin

Post  Connal Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:38 am

Seems like it. Well I put Gene in charge of this mission. I doubt he will fail us, his record shows he has more covert ops experience than I have. I am more experienced when it comes to daylight assualts.

Arcindra grinned remembering the day he got to poison the water supply of a bounty hunter town, those were the days.
    Jokah
    Jokah

Post  Jokah Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:41 am

Right, We need to take our time with this. I'll set up a snipers nest and Arcindra can wait for my first shot. he goes over and begins to build. Oh Arcindra save a radio.
    Caelin
    Caelin

Post  Caelin Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:42 am

Avidea sighed, she looked around again.

"And what exactly am I suppost to do?"
    Connal
    Connal
    Admin

Post  Connal Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:43 am

Walked of to his possition. Once the first shot was given the sith would run out and probably in force. Arcindra sat himself behind a rock near the sith's base but not too close and then got his gun ready. He loaded it with a special type of ammo that made it harder for the siths to block his attacks. He kept a radio in his hand and smiled
    Jokah
    Jokah

Post  Jokah Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:46 am

oh. well you could flash the sith. but ahh... You can sneak around the back and flank them from behind. He finishes his position. [Radio] In position. You guys call off when your ready.
    Connal
    Connal
    Admin

Post  Connal Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:49 am

Arcindra put on his night goggles and a helmet that made him almost invisible because of the rocks behind him. He made sure his gun was ready for the fight ahead and got himself into a nice possition.

In possition.
    Caelin
    Caelin

Post  Caelin Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:50 am

Avidea quietly made her way around to find a back entrence into the building, taking a few troopers with her. Finding a ventilation shaft she turns on the raidio. "In position."

Last edited by Caelin on Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:29 am; edited 2 times in total
    Jokah
    Jokah

Post  Jokah Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:59 am

Looking down his sights. Gene holds his breath, theres the camp officer He sqeezed off a round knocking off an arm. [radio] GO!
    Caelin
    Caelin

Post  Caelin Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:00 am

Avidea pulled off the screen of the ventalation shaft and crawled in. The others quickly followed.
    Jokah
    Jokah

Post  Jokah Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:48 am

Gene rushes, killing several sith in the process. His rifle burning bright red from overheading. Sithspit! It's over heating. Gotta find a better weapon for the situation. He picks up a fallen siths Blaster Rifle, he quickly mows down five. [radio] Move in and cripple that station everyone!
    Caelin
    Caelin

Post  Caelin Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:18 pm

(( Wonder how much longer till Connal's back... ))

Jumping down into a hall, Avidea frowned. "There is no one her-" At that moment blaster shields spawn around her group. Trapping them in the middle of the hall. (Starwars hiddenscean moment XD) "Fuck." She looks at one of the troopers beside her. He shrugs, as there is nothing he can do.

Avidea grabbed the communication device. "Err, Gene? We're in some deep shit."
    Jokah
    Jokah

Post  Jokah Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:03 am

I hear ya. Hmmm... let me see. AHA! Gene aims for a transformer and shoots is to drop the power to the facility.
    Caelin
    Caelin

Post  Caelin Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:50 am

The blaster shields drop, right as they are surrouned by Sith Lords and Inquisitors.

"Come without a fight, and we might let you live."

"Shit!"
    Avidea signled the troops to fire. She grabs her blaster and starts shooting at them as well. Red glow filled the dark hallway, turning the corners. The sith easily blocked most of the shots, takeing out the troopers around Avidea one by one.
    Jokah
    Jokah

Post  Jokah Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:25 am

I hear whats hapening the only hopw od killing them is using your sword. Does yours have a cortosis weave?
    Gene just reaches the door to the ground floor of the comm center. He finds a hidden trap of explosives. By the stars, This is enough thermal detonators to blow this entire place. Hmm..Avidea get out of there fast I'm going to bury those sith!
    Connal
    Connal
    Admin

Post  Connal Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:11 am

Arcindra had already infiltrated the base through all the confusion. He ducked down and took aim at the sith who was beside Avidea. He grinned

"Alstalavesta. . .Baby" (terminator moment XD)

Arcindra then shot in rapid succession. There were far too many bullets for the Sith to block all of them. The sith fell to the floor dead. Arcindra then looked at the shield and grinned

"Stay put, there is usually a generator for these kinda things. . .It would have to be close for it to be a strong shield so I recon it is in this hall. . .Somewhere"

Arcindra began looking around. He found a hidden door in one of the walls and switched of the power switch. Arcindra smiled as the shield went down but just then his trooper sense came to him. . .If the shields went down what was going to happen next? About 2 minutes after the shield went down an alarm went up.

"Ahh bugger. Ok, new orders. Run and shoot anything that is in sith armor!"

((I am in a cafe so I will not be able to post as much as I like. However I should still be on more often Smile and I miss you Caelin. So much))
    Jokah
    Jokah

Post  Jokah Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:14 am

Ah hello? I said that there's enough explosives here to level this place. Lets get out and watch it burn. He clicks off his mic, killing a sith in a steath feild behind him.
    Caelin
    Caelin

Post  Caelin Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:47 pm

"Glad you could make it, lets get the fuck out of here."
    Avidea began to run down the hall, Arcindra close to her side.

She put the radio to her lips, "I hear you loud and clear, makeing way to exit asap!"

She suddenly ducked, narrowly avoiding a blast from a blaster. She hid behind the corner, shooting back at the sith.
    Connal
    Connal
    Admin

Post  Connal Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:26 am

Arcindra grinned as he charged forward with his massive gun.

"ARRRGGGGHHHH!"

Arcindra tackled 2 of the sith knocking them on the floor as he shot them, he bashed the other one with the barrel of his gun and grinned.

"lets go, move it out!"
    Caelin
    Caelin

Post  Caelin Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:31 am

"Arcindra are you crazy shouting like that, you're going to get us all killed!"

Avidea had stepped out from behind the corner, her blaster hanging lazily in her hand down her side.

"Dammit, let's just get the hell out of here."

She quickly ran past the trooper, her hair streaming out behind her as she ran to the front gate.

"Hurry up Arcindra! We ain't going to wait for you!"
    Jokah
    Jokah

Post  Jokah Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:33 am

YOU HAVE THIRTY SECONDS!He grabs his rilfe and heads for the entrace of the escape tunnel firing down the line at sith his blue bolts tearing into sith armor melting it like wax. He takes out a sith aming for the little smuggler. oops! did I miss you avidea?
    Caelin
    Caelin

Post  Caelin Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:38 pm

"GAH!"

Avidea cried out when her arm was hit, she lost her balance and fell into the wall beside her. The shot melting the leather into her skin. She cursed loudly, useing the wall to push herself up as she nursed the wound.

"GENE WHO THE HELL TAUGHT YOU HOW TO AIM?!" She was pissed and wanted to get the hell out of this place.

Where the hell is Arcindra?!

She resumed running twords the exit, just as she did, the place exploded. She force of the explosion sending her flying out of the tunnel hitting face first onto one of the sith's speeders.

Unconcious she slid down to the ground, falling undernethe it. Being burried with debrea from the expolsion.
    Jokah
    Jokah

Post  Jokah Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:48 am

Avidea!He rushes over to where she was knocked out. He pulles her out of rubble, HEY! Come on wake up...he touches her face then her neck feeling for a pulse. Shes alive!This is going to totally piss her off but we've got to get out of here.He places a very foul smelling thing under her nose instantly waking her up. It was smelling salts.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:44 pm