Jendai Squad SWTOR

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jendai Squad is a Non-Force sensitive Guild that supports the Brotherhood of Swordmasters.

4 posters

Meanwhile...

Connal
    Connal
    Admin

Meanwhile... - Page 3 Empty Re: Meanwhile...

Post  Connal Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:59 am

Arcindra waved to Avidea and the other man and smiled.

"I ordered us some drinks, Taris to be exact" Arcindra said with a huge smile!
    Caelin
    Caelin

Post  Caelin Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:01 am

"Ah-" Avidea was just about to answer his question just as the man walked off. She sighed inwardly, but didn't let more then a moments confusion cross her features. She smiled warmly at Arcindra and sat down beside him, takeing up one of the drinks he had orderd.

"Mmm, Taris... My favorite!" She grined as she took a drink.
    Dalith

Post  Dalith Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:28 am

As he walked toward his seat, he surveyed the slightly 'damaged' cantina. He grasped his drink, downing it quickly. Whilst repeating his almost ritualistic reaction to the liquid, he thinks to himself thoughts racing faster than any starship could ever go.

Dalith, snapping back to reality gets up. Tipping the bartender, walking back towards the exit thinking "Vacation is over Dalith, remember no attachments..". He continues to repeat the verse in his mind, over and over.
    Wild Heart
    Wild Heart

Post  Wild Heart Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:31 am

Grumbling slightly Seth tap out a beat of three on his hull, before frowning as a small human figure scurries toward him,

]"About time you get here, yer' cargo is in section two, now pay up."

The humanoid alien would toss Seth a credit chip, smiling to himself Seth would catch it striding off to the nearest cantina. Walking into the cantina Seth would eye the room before striding casually over to the bar,

"Hey, bartender, give me the lightest, ale, beer, drink--whatever you have you call a drink around here."
    Connal
    Connal
    Admin

Post  Connal Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:40 am

Arcindra would grin, putting a hand around Avidea's waist.

"Well I knew it was your fave so I ordered a few. Barkeep has more in the back incase you want an extra" Arcindra smiled, sipping his Taris drink slowly.
    Caelin
    Caelin

Post  Caelin Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:44 am

Avidea felt Arcindra's arm wrap around her waist. She smiled at him before looking around the cantina again, sipping at her drink. She spotted another man walk on in,

Odd... No one comes in this late...

She looked again to Dalith, frowning.

She then leaned over to Arcindra, quietly whispering into his ear.
    Dalith

Post  Dalith Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:49 am

Dalith, sighs softly. As he walks by he looks at Avidea and favors her with what he thinks is a final smirk as he walks out the bar. He pushes past Seth rudely, before he stands in the doorway. He presses a button causing his helmet to cover his face before walking out the door, muttering under his breath an inaudible verse.
    Wild Heart
    Wild Heart

Post  Wild Heart Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:52 am

Grunts slightly as the man bumps into him, muttering a few curses under his breath he turns to the bar where the bartender has placed a small ale of some kind, Seth tosses the bartender a few credits before sipping his ale and eyeing the cantina,

"Hmmm...Where to next..."
    Connal
    Connal
    Admin

Post  Connal Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:58 am

Arcindra stood up, leaving his gun behind he chased after Dalith. He caught up and smiled

"Hey. Hold up. How would you like a recruitment? I saw your skills up there and we could use some new talent, I want to recruit you for Jendai Squad. The best of the best....The pays good. Real good."

Arcindra smiled.
    Caelin
    Caelin

Post  Caelin Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:03 am

Arcindra had rushed out almost idmetiatly after she pulled away from him. She smiled to herself, setting her drink down and slowly standing up.

"--lent, I want to recruit you for Jendai Squad. The best of the best....The pays good. Real good." She heard him say.

She walked up behind Arcindra, being careful to hide the smug feeling about her as she looked up at Dalith with her bright green eyes.

Accept it, you know you want to. She thought to herself.
    Wild Heart
    Wild Heart

Post  Wild Heart Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:07 am

Seth arches a brow as the trio rush out of the Cantina before shrugging and going back to his ale,

"None of my concern."
    Dalith

Post  Dalith Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:16 am

Dalith, doesn't bother turning around however, he speaks long and clear, putting emphisis on words.

"..You saw nothing of what I can do, trooper. What you saw was a basic maneuver and target practice. I don't care much for this war, trooper. All the better pay for me, however..Perhaps, I shall stay with your squad for the time. But read my words trooper, this is not a recruitment drive.".

He then turns to the group, extending a hand to the trooper, "Consider it partnership.".
    Connal
    Connal
    Admin

Post  Connal Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:19 am

Arcindra shook the mans hand and smirked

"Sleeping quarters are to the left of the main hall in headquarters. I will give you a small....."task" to do tomorrow. Since your not a recruit we will call them taasks instead of actual missions"

Arcindra smiled.
    Dalith

Post  Dalith Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:22 am

Dalith smirks, from under his helmet nodding speaking again "Draw your pistol, then look up. Second floor, third window to the left. There is a sniper taking aim at you currently." Dalith backs up a step "Tasks would be fine I assume.Don't go to far on the suicide missions now would you?"
    Connal
    Connal
    Admin

Post  Connal Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:27 am

There would be a quick yelp as the sith troopers head was removed from his body by a lightsaber. Tayeko stood at the window and smiled. Arcindra then smiled

"We have maximum security and that lady up there has a knack for killing unwanted guests" Arcindra said confidently.
    Dalith

Post  Dalith Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:31 am

Dalith smiles, lowering his helm, again. Dalith then looks at the trooper, stealing a glance at Avidea once before returning his attention to the trooper, speaking.

"Good, I take it your the commander of the garrison here then? Or the 'Jendai Squad', trooper?"
    Caelin
    Caelin

Post  Caelin Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:35 am

Avidea uncrossed her arms, smirking. Her work here was done. She breifly let her hand slide along Arcindra's shoulder as she walked back to the Cantina to let him know she were leaveing.

As she walked back into the almost empty cantina she sat back down where she left her drink, finishing the rest of it in one gulp.
    Connal
    Connal
    Admin

Post  Connal Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:45 am

"Yes, names Arcindra. Leader of Jendai Squad. Glad to have you as a....hired gun?" Arcindra smiled and waited for the mans response.

Arcindra thought to himself what adventures tomorrow would bring but most of his mind was focused on Avidea.
    Wild Heart
    Wild Heart

Post  Wild Heart Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:50 am

Seth yawns slightly sipping the last of his ale to find there is none left, with a sigh Seth sets his mug down,

"HmmmmMMMmmm..."
    Dalith

Post  Dalith Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:51 am

Dalith smirks, patting the commander on the shoulder walking again into the cantina. He looks at both the new man in the scene, and Avidea. He walks up to her, whispering to her "Happy now?".

Dalith walks toward the new man, sitting next to him. He orders a drink, at the same time tinkering with a blaster.
    Wild Heart
    Wild Heart

Post  Wild Heart Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:58 am

Seth looks up at the new man, eyeing his blaster, Seth considers shooting the man in the foot for bumping into him before,

"Can I Help you?"
    Caelin
    Caelin

Post  Caelin Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:02 am

Avidea just blinked innocently at Dalith, as if she had no idea what in the worlds he were talking about.

It was hard, keeping a confused face - keeping that smirk down - but she did it, keeping a poker face was one of her many talents.

She stood up, yawning. "Welcome abord, Dalith is it?" She had asked just before he went up to the other man. She shruged, knowing his name and silently left the cantina.

Walking down the gloomy halls, finaly she found her quarters. Insterting her key, she opened the door. Closeing it with an quiet echo that sounded through the empty halls.
    Dalith

Post  Dalith Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:29 pm

Dalith looks at what he thinks is a small-time smuggler. He motions to the bartender ordering yet another drink, then turning his attention back to the smuggler.

"I don't believe so, smuggler. What brings you to Ord Mantel?"

The bartender would bring Dalith both drinks.
    Wild Heart
    Wild Heart

Post  Wild Heart Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:53 pm

Seth arches a brow at the man,

"If you don't think I can help you, why are you talking to me?"

(Sorry for the lame post, not much more can be said.)
    Dalith

Post  Dalith Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:24 pm

Dalith laughs slightly, tipping the bartender.

"Frankly, smuggler, I expected you to have something interesting to say so i'd have a reason to give you this drink."
    Dalith would motion to the second of the two drinks he ordered.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:33 pm