Jendai Squad SWTOR

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jendai Squad is a Non-Force sensitive Guild that supports the Brotherhood of Swordmasters.

4 posters

1st Meeting about the Sith Empire

Connal
    Connal
    Admin

1st Meeting about the Sith Empire Empty 1st Meeting about the Sith Empire

Post  Connal Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:52 am

The commander sat on his chair looking over some documents. He was hoping some of the other troopers would come in and say what professions they were. The commander was short on heavy weapon troopers. He sighed, he needed more of everything to beat the sith and the only way to get more troops was to post out a galactic call for troopers and smugglers alike. Arcindra smiled and leaned back in his chair. Letting his long jet black hair cover his eyes for a moment

What happened to the good old days of the republic. . .Before this blasted war.

Arcindra then slumped forward going through the paperwork. . .apparently 2 more soldiers had joined the cause. Arcindra smiled, that was the first bit of good news in weeks! He better go interview them.

With that Arcindra headed out the front door of his office to find the new recruits. Machine gun in hand.
    RayKoun
    RayKoun
    Admin

1st Meeting about the Sith Empire Empty Re: 1st Meeting about the Sith Empire

Post  RayKoun Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:51 pm

Ray hated using a big gun, but sometimes he had to... He helped moving the new weapons into the Weapon Storage room, just as the Officers wanted...
    Caelin
    Caelin

Post  Caelin Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:14 pm

Avidea walked down a hall way, looking this way and that through the open door ways of rooms. She didn't know where to go, she didn't care how she got there, she was going to find someone or something and then she'd know.
    Connal
    Connal
    Admin

Post  Connal Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:19 pm

Oi, recruit! You must be the new recruit around here. . .I am commander Arcindra, leader of the Jendai Squad. Come along, we got a lot of paperwork to do and I best get started with the you recruit.

Smiled at Avidea. Leading her back to his office, he sat down offering for her to sit down. He looked down at the paperwork and found her name. He smiled once more

Let us do things official like, You are Avidea, smuggler is says here. That is good, we need more people to smuggle weapons and goods in this war torn galaxy. I am more a trooper by trade. Guess that means we may be paired up if something big comes along. I hope you don't mind that?

Arcindra grinned, signing the paper. This recruit had some skill it seemed.
    Caelin
    Caelin

Post  Caelin Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:25 pm

Avidea sat down in one of the chairs, she proped her feet up onto the troopers desk. She flipped her blond, dirt-coverd hair over her shoulder.

"No problem. Tell me, what exactly is my purpose here?"
    Connal
    Connal
    Admin

Post  Connal Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:38 pm

Two tasks. One is to smuggle goods and weapons for the republic on the planet of Ord Mantell, in case you forgot. . .That is this planet! The second task is to ensure that when I am traveling with you and helping you to do your tasks that you keep me alive. I need someone I can count on as a partner and I would much rather prefer a smuggler. Your type tend to live in danger so you can sense it a mile away.

Arcindra looked at Avidea with his deep blue eyes. He knew that his eyes was one of his best features.
    Caelin
    Caelin

Post  Caelin Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:43 pm

Avidea grined, noteing Arcindra's eyes.

"Why would you of all people want a dirty, grungy smuggler as a partner. Surely you could handle many things on your own."

She put her feet back down onto the ground, leaning forward.

"Unless, there is more to it."
    Connal
    Connal
    Admin

Post  Connal Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:47 pm

If you think im the kind of commander to be seduced by some half witted smuggler girl who has a clean record, possibly a weapon stowed away in her back trouser pocket and seems to want to know classified information you are wrong! Having said that I do like having company when I blast open a guys head! Not to mention in your record here it says you are damn fine with guns. Most troopers, while good, cannot even patch themselves during combat. A smuggler can. If I take a hit that is causing me to lose my ability to fight I need you to inject a stim into me to keep me going. I figure you can do that.

Grinned back at Avidea. He looked at the door next to his office which was his room.

So tell me, what languages can you speak?
    Caelin
    Caelin

Post  Caelin Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:01 pm

"You sir, do not know of the word suduced. And you like company when blowing up someones head? When you're blowing someone up the joy is in the explosion, you'd forget about the person standing right next to you."

Avidea smirks.

"Besides, I am not that good with guns. And I doubt I could stitch a small cut without screwing up. Get yourself a diffrent girl to try to smooze into partnership, I'm no good."

"As for languges, I know Huttese, Ithorians, Geonosians though I can't speak it. Jawaese and Jawa Trade Language, Ryl language of the Twi'leks, and Rodese."
    Connal
    Connal
    Admin

Post  Connal Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:10 pm

Good languages, I know crap all in languages. So you are becoming my personal translator. No arguements? Good, you are hired. I know I gave you no time to actually object, the pay is good and trust me you are going to learn to use small guns. I don't want you fighting sith with bare hands

Arcindra stood up and handed Avidea two standard guns. He then headed of to his room

I am on break. I will talk with you later Avidea.
    Caelin
    Caelin

Post  Caelin Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:13 pm

"Hey now wait a minute!"

Avidea scoffed at the man, standing up with her hands on her hips as he went into his room. She sighed, clearly easily irritated and left his office. As she walked down the hall she examined the guns he gave her.

"Not the best, but they'll do."

She stuck them into her belt, along side another gun and small blade.
    "Time to wash up."

She laughed at her personal joke and continued walking down the hall.
    Jokah
    Jokah

Post  Jokah Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:58 am

Gene walks in. His armor already appears thick, he stands a attention and salutes. SIR!
    Caelin
    Caelin

Post  Caelin Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:26 am

Avidea stood up looking at the new face.

"Arcindra isn't here right now, heck he isn't anywhere near by. Damn trooper. Did you need something?"
    Jokah
    Jokah

Post  Jokah Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:33 am

I was looking for an assignment. You must be a smuggler. I was one once, long time ago. By the way you stand no doubt your more than just a mere smuggler. Thats a relaxed form of basic echani style. You try to be ready for anything. Am I right? He looks her over. Sizing her up. thinking to himself. well shes obviously smart, but shes young could have a little bit of experience. Have to watch her.
    Caelin
    Caelin

Post  Caelin Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:40 am

Avidea smirked, and clapped her hands unimpressed. She walked to the man, circleing him as she examined him.

"I like you. You're pretty smart for someone of your stature. Tell me, what is it they call you?"

She fliped her blond hair over her shoulder and crossed her arms.
    Connal
    Connal
    Admin

Post  Connal Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:45 am

Arcindra was in his room, shooting at the metal moving targets. He was also tap dancing as he was shooting. Arcindra was back in action!

I can bring whole cities to ruin! and still have time to get a soft shoe in! Somethings cooking, IM AT THE GRIDDLE! I bought nero his very first fiddle!

Arcindra then turned his head to the door. Enough target practice! Time to find the other recruits. . .He walked out the front door and found his favorite smuggler with a male recruit

New recruit eh?
    Jokah
    Jokah

Post  Jokah Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:46 am

[] future referance italics is my OC thinking.
    the names gene. He looks at this woman. Definatly not a push over. He looks around, I wonder where the new boss is.
    He turns, Yes sir.
    Caelin
    Caelin

Post  Caelin Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:48 am

Avidea glared at Arcindra.

"Well look who decided to rise out of his den. How long are your breaks Arcindra? 32 hours?"
    Jokah
    Jokah

Post  Jokah Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:55 am

Short life span for arrogant pepole. He looks over at the smuggler. I never qite got your name.
    Caelin
    Caelin

Post  Caelin Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:58 am

Avidea looks back at Gene.

"As if names matter. But I'm Avidea Snocami."

She looks around, something didn't feel right... Maybe it was her lack of sleep.
    Jokah
    Jokah

Post  Jokah Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:02 am

[]your at fairchild? isn't that outside of spokane?
    He scoffs at avidea, and quietly stands there.
    after a while he turns to Arcindra, Yeah, I'm supposed to be you comapny sniper.

Last edited by Jokah on Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:06 am; edited 1 time in total
    Caelin
    Caelin

Post  Caelin Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:06 am

(( Mhm, near Medical Lake ))

Avidea ignored the men for a moment, she started walking down the hall slowly, her hand hovering over her blaster.
    Jokah
    Jokah

Post  Jokah Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:09 am

[] finally someone on my side of the world.
    somehow Gene silently ends up behind avidea, whatcha' lookin' for?
    Caelin
    Caelin

Post  Caelin Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:13 am

(( Lols I know right? ))

Avidea shushed Gene, she pressed against a wall, leaning over a corner with gun in hand.

"Something stinks, and its not you."

She runs down the next empty hall, the hair on the back of her neck standing up.
    Jokah
    Jokah

Post  Jokah Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:16 am

Smells like... acklay. He hangs his head, and pulls out a long machete like blade. Oh well. It will be a hell of a warm up.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 6:42 am