Jendai Squad SWTOR

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jendai Squad is a Non-Force sensitive Guild that supports the Brotherhood of Swordmasters.

5 posters

The Next Day

Dalith

The Next Day - Page 3 Empty Re: The Next Day

Post  Dalith Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:56 am

Dalith, leans back in his chair. Hands behind his head, he thinks to himself, stroking his chin slightly.

"Frankly, I never really know what I drink though I remember this liquor they made on Kaashyyk. It was bloody amazing, got you -very- drunk aswell. Frankly, taris wine doesn't compare to it. Shame I don't remember the name..."
    Caelin
    Caelin

Post  Caelin Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:03 am

Avidea smiled at Dalith before looking back out of the viewing screen.

She blinked, her ship was fast - but not -that- fast.

"...Courscant up ahead." She whispered without belief.

How could this be?
    Connal
    Connal
    Admin

Post  Connal Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:06 am

Arcindra looked up at the planet ahead. Indeed, Coruscant. It was at this time that Tayeko walked to where the others were sitting.

"Miss me?" Tayeko grinned widely

Another old figure appeared and smiled "Hello son!" said the older man

"the hell you doing here?!" yelled arcindra in suprise!
    Dalith

Post  Dalith Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:16 am

Dalith, flinches at the yelling in this teny tiny, little room. He looks back, his ears ringing a bit. He observes the old man, and Tayeko, sighing "This is going to be a busy trip, won't it?"
    Caelin
    Caelin

Post  Caelin Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:21 am

Avidea turned around, startled. She sighed. Of course -they- had to come along to. It was as if it were a family reunion for Acrindra. She stole a look at Dalith before looking back at the looming planet ahead.
    Connal
    Connal
    Admin

Post  Connal Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:25 am

Arcindra smiled "what are you doing here dad?" He asked

"I am here to do your negociating!" The older man said smiling "That way you can hang out with your chums"

Tayeko smiled "and I am here for the good ale!"

"That makes perfect sense....Ok then prepare to dock!" yelled Arcindra
    Dalith

Post  Dalith Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:56 am

Dalith observes the city planet, ships bustling in and out of hyperspace all to get to this booming metropolis. One of the great planets of republic power. Dalith begins to hear radio chatter, he grabs a headset sticking it on

"-Corucsant planatery defense station, contacting unknown vessel. What is your buisness in Corucsant?" The voice said.

Dalith, looked at Arcindra and Avidea with a pleading look, then takes point pressing a button.

"This is, err..Stryker, of the Dragoste cu War. Vessel of the Jendai Squad over Ord Mantel, we are requesting docking to attend a senate meeting."
    The voice returns with static filled chatter "Ship name, recognised. Pull into port Alpha, spot six hundred thousand seven hundred and seventy seven. East side of the planet, near the senate district." The connection is severed.

Dalith shrugs, as the ship begins moving toward it's 'parking spot' according to Avidea's wishes...

========================Now on Coruscant from here on===============
    Santo

Post  Santo Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:06 am

Erick sighs as he looks up from the brim of his hat around the empty cantina, holding up to eye level his empty whine glass, frowning. "Why does the wine always have to be gone?" He grunts, standing up to go and refill his glass, looking around, then back to his seat. He sips a little of his drink before placing it back onto the table, crossing his feet over it, placing his hands over his belly and slowly nodding off to sleep.
    Caelin
    Caelin

Post  Caelin Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:13 am

Avidea ran down the ramp once it set onto the ground. She stretched her arms out and took a deep breath of the clean city air. She smiled, then turned around, her hands on her head as she waited for the slower ones to get off her ship.
    Connal
    Connal
    Admin

Post  Connal Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:16 am

Arcindra was fast behind Avidea and stretching himself. However Tayeko and the old man were already gone. Probably jumped of the ship as soon as they could to get to their meeting!

"Ahhh, it is good to be out! Cantina? On me?" Arcindra smiled.
    Dalith

Post  Dalith Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:51 am

Dalith, walks over to them. looking to Avidea.

"Well, I could frankly do anything at this point. Avidea, what do you think?"
    He is seemingly agreeable to any situation at this point.
    Santo

Post  Santo Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:57 am

Erick is still sleeping in the cantena, his bearded chin on his chest and the brim of his hat over his eyes.
    Caelin
    Caelin

Post  Caelin Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:00 am

Avidea grined and nodded at Arcindra, "Very well. Cantina, your tab!" She begins walking in the direction of the cantina.
    Connal
    Connal
    Admin

Post  Connal Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:06 am

Arcindra smirked and walked of in the general direction of the cantina. He smiled as he approached it "ladies first" he said.
    Dalith

Post  Dalith Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:15 am

Dalith, looks at Arcindra smirking. Walking in anyways "Chivalry died long ago, 'specially in these days."

He wanders into the cantina, observing its normal flow of patrons. Clothing from expensive, to next to none at all. Thats what you get in middle sectors. he thought. Dalith notices the sleeping man, frowning "Huh, now who does he remind me of..". He takes a seat next to the sleeping man.
    Santo

Post  Santo Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:18 am

Erick suddenly wakes with a start as Dalith sits next to him. He turns his head to look at him, eyeing him up and down with tired eyes. "Who wants me dead now?!"
    Caelin
    Caelin

Post  Caelin Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:40 am

Avidea rolled her eyes as Dalith pushed through the door. She shruged and went in after him.

"Who wants me dead now?" A man asked when Dalith sat down beside him.

"Relax, none of us."

Hmmm.... I like the hat.
    Connal
    Connal
    Admin

Post  Connal Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:13 am

Arcindra walked in and heard what the man said. He sighed and ordered some regular wine. The barkeep stood still a moment

"Mr Arcindra! Why last time I saw you, you were only 3 foot tall!" The bartender rushed to a part of the counter and got what looked like a very old bottle. On it was the name "Ilum Wine" Arcindra's eyed widened

"Jeffery you old sod....That wines hard to come by" Arcindra took it grinning!

"Aye sir...What with the sith on the planet, I got good contacts...Double the strength of even the best wine on the planet. Some say better than whisky" The barkeep smiled.
    Dalith

Post  Dalith Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:13 am

Dalith stares at the bearded man, resisting the urge to lie and pull out a blaster. But he wasn't that cruel.

"Kill you? Somehow I imagine that you are a -very- paranoid soul. Who has had, far too much to drink."

Dalith then turns his attention to Arcindra, and Avidea.
    Santo

Post  Santo Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:31 am

Erick sighs, eying each of the three in turn, then turning back to his drink, raising it to his lips and taking a mouthful, savoring the wine.
    Caelin
    Caelin

Post  Caelin Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:11 pm

Avidea sighed as she looked around the empty cantina. Something was bothering her about how fast they had arived at Courscant. She was itching to know why the trip was so quick.

She looked at Arcindra, he was busy talking to yet another person he knew.

She looked at Dalith, he seemed amuzed by the drunken man beside him.

Nodding once to herself, she slipped out of the cantina. No one would miss her. She only planned to be gone for a moment or two.

She walked down the street - the way they came from her ships hanger. Avidea looked over her shoulder, haveing the strange sensation she was being followed.

No one is following you. Stop getting paranoid.

Shakeing her head she turned a corner.

Wrong turn.

She could had sworn that was the way they came from the hanger, but apparently it wasn't. It was just a dead end. Sighing to herself she turned around, and her breath caught in her throat. It was a dark jedi. She reached for her blaster but he had already used the force to pull it from her.

The dark jedi's hand went up, and the world went black.
    Connal
    Connal
    Admin

Post  Connal Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:16 am

Arcindra smiled and looked around

"Say, where is....Bah, she will be fine this is Coruscant..."

The bartender nodded smiling.

Arcindra still had his gun by his side. Even in the middle of the galaxy a man needed his gun in order to be save.
    Dalith

Post  Dalith Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:02 am

Dalith pats the man on the back "Well my friend, enjoy your drink. I'm off."

Dalith rises from his chair, walking to where Avidea was, but she is gone? He walks out of the cantina, looking to the right. Then to the left. Nothing. He brings his helmet up over his face. He zooms in his vision on either side of the street. He gasps as he beholds Avidea being attacked by the jedi. "Ahh, son of a.."

Dalith goes to grab his sniper, but wait..he didn't bring his sniper-blaster. He swears, and activates his stealth generator, drawing his blaster. Sprinting up to her...
    Santo

Post  Santo Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:40 am

Erick would look at Dalith leaving stupidly (rather drunk), and for a reason he didn't understand (or want to for that matter), he followed him out, arriving at the instant at which he disappeared.

"Wha--?"

He looked around, spotting the jedi and the woman on the floor. He would walk up to him and pat him on the shoulder. "Eh! Thats not very nice..."
    Caelin
    Caelin

Post  Caelin Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:33 am

The dark Jedi knew that Avidea's friends were going to come to her rescue. He had planned on just that.

But they were too late. He knelt down, putting up a hologram, mimicing a scean of Avidea staying there on the ground as the dark jedi made his escape.

But that wasn't at all the real thing. Grinning at his sucess he picked up the uncontious smuggler and hopped on his speeder. Laying her on her stomach infront of him, he sped off. Leaveing the fake scean behind him.

His master would be proud. He had now set the trap. At the speed he was going there was no way they could catch him. He plowed through a large group of people. Jumpping off the speeder with the girl as it pumbled into a building with a loud explosion. He hopped into a near by trasporter and took air. Speeding out of the area.

By this time no doubt the help would realize that the girl still lieing on the ground was a hologram. And by this time they would be too late to stop him.

The trap was in place.

Last edited by Caelin on Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:10 am; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 3:13 pm